Wednesday, December 14, 2016

See, *this* should have a brain in it.

I can no longer stand your political websites.
You are making me insane, all of you,blathering on about 
exactly the same shit--
I don't care if the Russians hacked the election.
I don't care about Hillary Clinton's trauma.
I don't care who Trump picks for his cabinet.
I don't care what Trump does or doesn't do.
I don't care what the democrats are going to do.
You can't make me care.
All we are going to wind up with anyway
is

OK-disregarding that this is a very strange website I am
linking you to--
It is interesting that the markings witnessed on two
UFO incidents 30 years apart---match?
'Splain that one to me Lucy!
Roswell-Rendlesham UFO hieroglyphs match


I've built a 12 string set...
Now working on a six string set...
Once i determine the six set it becomes
time to practice through the sets.

After a long absence i am back on the boombox hunt.
This time for one with an integral cd player..

Here's a cool spot on the web...
you just click on any spot on the globe
and you hear the radio broadcast from that
exact area...
pick-out-live-radio-streams

I am close to completing my Citroen 2cv.
One side's windows & front and rear windows are in.
The front bumper is read to be attached.
I painted the front headlights to resemble the
French yellow lenses that are legal there.
The hood and engine compartment are completed as well.

Going to be kinda hard to ignore these stats
by chanting USA-USA.

Kirk Douglas is 100 fucking years old??
The next time I wonder why things are so
fucked up in New Mexico--I'll remember
that, after all, bestiality is still legal here?? 
 In 9 other states and Washington D.C. as well???

This was awesome,
great plot, action and special effects.
On Netflix streaming---
On DVD--
This was funny and very different..


No comments:

Post a Comment