Sunday, March 30, 2014

Aviation


The past couple of weeks have truly sucked mentally.
The world has been trying to run me down from any and all directions.
I do not know if this deep in the suck time is over,
or if i have just gotten used to it.

I have managed to accomplish shit,
had some successes.
But:


I feel that i am surrounded, ground down and besieged and do not know why?


I am doing the best i can, trying to learn how to just be--from my dog:



Currently working on my B-36 project:


The cockpit and flight figures are completed,
the fuselage is roughed out:


I primed the fuselage this morning.
I knew this was a huge model even at 1:72 scale 
it is difficult just moving the parts and pieces about
while working on it.
 I am forced to consider a new method of
mounting it for display.
I have an XB-35 flying wing antique kit in stock:


I also ordered an another out of production kit.
A Junkers F.13 passenger aircraft introduced in 1920.
The first all metal private aircraft and very Bauhaus in design.


I am planning on building the Junkers F-13 after completing the B-36
and starting the XB-35, as a break between the two larger, very complex aircraft. 
I will build the Junkers as the float plane version and
will use the bare metal/black paint scheme.


I am truly enjoying the concept of constructing these
diesel punk aircraft as decorating objects for my nerd cave.
I enjoy these bizarre aircraft.









"Time moves in one direction
memory in another."
William Gibson


No comments:

Post a Comment