Saturday, March 1, 2014

We'd like a sample of your brain



I was terribly sad to read Harold Ramis passed away this week.
Dr. Egon Spengler--one of my heroes--

"Let's say this twinkie represents all the psycho kenetic energy in the New York area.
According to this morning's sample it will be a twinkie, 35 feet long and 
weighing approximately 600 pounds."

"Egon, this reminds me of the time you tried to drill a hole through your head.
Remember that?
Egon--That would have worked if you hadn't stopped me."




I received my Russian Slava, Chinese movement watch:
It works, keeps decent time as long as you keep it 
wound by wrist movement.  
Completely and totally worth the $40.00 cost.
An especially excellent, heavy, solid casing.


I changed out the pure shit watchband 
that always comes with these types of watches,
for one i had in stock.
I also inlaid black paint in the rotating bezel numbers.
These little touches have made a decent difference in
both the appearance and feel of the watch.
No sense in posting photographs--
No one could see a difference except me.
I desperately need a success in the watchmaking world.
I was failing right and left at watch repair or modification i attempted.



I continue work on the Nerd Cave.
Painting is the next step---
Which will happen as time allows...
Not pushing it----






Horribly non-motivated for a considerable period of time now.
It's ok i am dealing with it but---
I cannot find the source....
that does bother me.




"Well begun, is half done."
Aristotle


No comments:

Post a Comment