Saturday, February 22, 2014

lazy lima bean



I have spent the last two weeks attacking the nerd cave.
Reorganizing.
Not just the room is the subject of my rampage,
but the hobbies, projects and equipment within.
Currently i have done more damage than good--
that is the way change is accomplished in the beginning. 
I have a great deal to do in there a bit at a time.
I am getting to a point where i may possibly be able to
begin painting.
Happy with the results so far tho.





I am trying my best to work out the alarm on my
Seiko 100M Chronograph.
I had to decode Seiko's model number system which was a
pilgrimage within itself--
Uncover a users manual on the web,
now i am simply attempting to decode how to operate the alarm
from a very non-user friendly manual...
A quest status at the moment....
which i may never be able to accomplish.



Still await the receipt of my Chinese/Russian, Slava mechanical, military wrist watch.
I cannot really expect to see it till early March.



On Amazon streaming i discovered a 
new (to me) stock of mst3k.
I am having MST3K festivals after JoJo goes
to bed.
You gotta be a fan to enjoy these....
It is an either/or.


Currently reading:


In route:





I am just now sort of recovered from last year
which was a very tough year mentally.
Doing all this reorganization is part of the
process of shaking last year off..
I understanding the spring cleaning tradition now
It is now just for your home...
but for your mind....


"Create your own hipness."
Peabo Bryson



No comments:

Post a Comment