Monday, May 16, 2022

Starfleet forbids it.


I am up in the air over the blog.
I've been writing for ten years now.
It becomes harder and harder to keep this up?
I have a lot to think about blog wise.
I don't know at the moment if I will keep it up?

This Martian doorway is so so strange?
I love how "experts" say this is a natural
formation?
It reminds me of the John Carpenter film
Ghosts of Mars...

Fred Ward
Who played "Earl" in one of the greatest B movies
of all time...
TREMORS
has passed away..
Sucks.

My Hydroponic gardens are actually doing really well.
Who woulda thought?
I've totally run out of spare Lego's from having
to build supports for my plants hugeness!
I am going to have to rebuild one of the tanks.
My computer/nerd cave is beginning to
look like crew quarters on the Rocinante!


At this Moment..
The best band you never heard of

No comments:

Post a Comment